Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Kingdom Within



(Revised September 2015)
 

I love my home Abba's Acres.  Though by "worldly" standards it might be considered quaint or even insignificant, I find my little country home a continuous source of joy and wonder.  Some may say I have a simplistic or childish point of view on life but I disagree.  It both amuses and saddens me when I see people impressed by human standards and worldliness.

Much of the information, direct and implied, which we receive from the world or religion is tainted and does not reflect God’s true attributes and/or standards.  In Luke,, chapter 18 verse 17, Jesus states "I tell you the truth, anyone who will not enter the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."  In Luke 17:20, Jesus teaches us "...the kingdom of God is in you."  In order to tap into that spiritual kingdom within yourself where, if invited, God's spirit will co-exist with you, you must scrap all the tainted notions, attitudes and standards of the world and religion. Only then can you renew your mind and see creation from God's perspective. 
 

Of the many changes MS has brought to my life, slowing me down has been the greatest blessing.  I now can take the time to see the joy, wonders and spiritual lessons in the life God has blessed me with.  I look forward to sharing those blessings with you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment